|St Ives has eight public car parks run by Cornwall Council. Prices and permitted length of stay vary according to the location. In order of distance from the town centre these are:
- Trenwith - long stay - 759 spaces
- St Ives Rugby Club - day parking
- Park Avenue - long stay - 77 spaces.
- Railway Station - long stay - 106 spaces.
- Porthmeor Beach - short stay - 45 spaces.
- Barnoon - long stay - 154 spaces.
- The Island - long stay - 155 spaces
- Smeaton's Pier - short stay - 31 spaces.
- The Sloop - short stay - 42 spaces
- Lower Stennack - day parking
- Upper Stennack - day parking
There is also a park and ride car park at Lelant Saltings railway station.
Details of prices and how to get a ticket online are on:
Cornwall Council - St Ives Car Parks
St Ives Coach Park offers FREE parking for coaches, a level surface, buses into town for passengers, facilities for toilet drop and washing - plus assistance for coach drivers from knowledgeable local banksmen:
More - St Ives Coach Park